Operating and developing clinical programs is one of the primary responsibilities of the clinical medical physicist. Able Medical Physics.com will support clinical programs by:
· Providing access to model clinical programs developed by practicing medical physicists.
· Providing access to model quality assurance/control programs developed by practicing medical physicists.
· Providing practical guidance to clinical physicists struggling to balance clinic support and stay abreast of an ever changing technological and regulatory environment.
· Presenting articles by physicists that communicate salient experience with new or evolving techniques and devices.
· Communicating practical advice to community based centers interested in or currently participating in national clinical trials.
Links to important articles and reference documents will accompany the documents presented. Clustering topical information will allow one to efficiently develop and evaluate techniques and programs.
Able Medical Physics.com is committed to supporting the clinical practice of medical physics.